Financial Advisory Professional Services
Our mission is to help clients and their families make wise financial and life planning decisions to achieve their financial goals and realize their lifelong dreams. The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation means that we possess the resources and flexibility to provide you with personalized wealth management solutions. Comprehensive financial planning and investment management are our specialties. As our client, here are some examples of how we can help you:
Organize and define your financial life
- True financial planning begins with where you are today, defining where you want to be and mapping a strategy to get there and ensuring that you stay on course. Our unified approach to personal and business financial planning starts with a clear understanding of your goals and objectives.
- The process of creating a financial plan may include an analysis of your net worth, cash flow, estate plan, employee benefit plans, insurance needs, tax implications, and goal funding such as for major purchases, college educations and retirement income needs.
- Whether you’re seeking a comprehensive financial plan encompassing virtually every aspect of your financial life, or specific advice in one or more special areas, we will listen closely to you and take the worry out of reaching your personal and financial goals.
Define and implement your investment strategy
- It is critical that your money be managed both efficiently and prudently.
- We will help you to define your risk tolerance and optimal asset allocation.
- We will construct an investment portfolio based on your unique needs and goals with in-depth investment selection and monitoring.
Stay on track for meeting your financial goals
- We will help you follow through on financial commitments by providing a high level of customized service.
- We will work with you to anticipate and prepare for changes in your financial life through regular reviews.
Partnership – WE work with you, not just for you
- We will take a holistic approach as your financial advisor.
- We will take time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives.
- We work with tax specialists, attorneys, and mortgage brokers on your behalf when appropriate.
- We adhere to the highest ethical standards as outlined by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and will explain and educate you on the options, risks, and costs associated with each strategy.
- We strive to develop strong personal relationships with our clients who feel comfortable recommending us to their business associates, friends and family.
- Long term clients consistently report that trust is an important reason they rely on us year after year. They are confident the advice they receive is objective because Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. is a privately owned, independent business not controlled by a large financial institution.
Compensation is based on one or a combination of the following, depending on your specific needs; hourly ($250/hr), commission, or fee based on percentage of assets under management.